Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pizza Nights

We've been making pizza at the house a lot lately. I've always considered homemade pizza a huge endeavor, but it's actually not that bad. I've been using the dough recipe from Vegan With A Vengeance, which is really good, then we all make individual pizzas and put whatever topping we want on each of them! I'd really like a baking stone to put in the oven, though. For now we've been putting a baking sheet in ahead of time to heat up, and then transfer our made up pizzas to the hot pan to bake. It actually seems to work pretty well and the bottom gets nice and crisp. I don't have any recipe to post since pizza is pretty much whatever you feel like putting on it, but I definitely recommend making lots of little pizzas with friends sometime. It rocks!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Pizza is my weakness. I got several pizza stones for my wedding that I never use. Do you want one?

Ashley C. said...

Yeah!! I'd love to have one if you have more than you need. Thanks! I'll give you my calculus book in exchange if you're still considering tutoring. I saw it downstairs yesterday and thought of you. Although I'm clearing getting the better end of the deal here!

Molly said...

I think we need to do that this week. Richard loves making pizza dough, so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard. Sounds yummy!

Calculus book for a pizza stone? That's a pretty good deal there.

Tyler said...

Funny. I was going to offer one of those same pizza stones, but Ashley beat me to the punch. We never use them.

Tyler said...

By the way, the pizza's look really good.

jay-way. said...

i want pizza like that again so bad.




i woke up in my own house this morning and got confused. sorry for the extended stay, again.